How does one begin to tell their story? As you read this just know I am putting every emotion into this story just as I have in real life.. The feelings are still  raw, deep, and real. I am even scared to start this story as I have to go back to memories I don't want to mess with. Memories I had locked away and never wanted to resurface again, but here we are & maybe this will help me to heal. 

As you read this blog please keep in mind that I mainly am doing this for myself, I have thought about doing this for awhile and just never knew how to go about getting started

I am not really good at spelling, grammar and all that stuff that I am sure you all will complain about but I am keeping this as real as I am.. I am just a down home country girl that quit school in 10th grade and I am not perfect so I don't feel like my blog has to be but feel free to stop reading at any time you can't handle my mistakes because I am sure I will make a few while writing this

  

as

Comments